Your new company
This innovative, award-winning Australian owned start-up has a strong track record of rapid growth and has earnt their position as a national market leader. This is a fantastic opportunity to report into a dynamic and successful Australian entrepreneur. The work environment is fun, collaborative and transparent and you will drive company growth at a national level. This National Business Development Manager position is based in Sydney CBD offices which are close to train links. You will enjoy free rein to develop commercial relationships and community partnerships nationwide and internationally.
Your new position
You will be spearheading Business Development partnerships across a range of media avenues, events, meetups, social media platforms. Our client provides world class consulting services to a wide-array of start-up industries and you will need to be comfortable closing sales at C-Suite level.
Your Day-to-day duties
This role seeks an ambitious Business Development Leader with exceptional networking skills to continue to expand an existing client and break into client bases;
- Delivering solutions to a wealth of diverse clientele
- Quickly develop into an industry subject matter expert
- Negotiating Tenders, Service Agreements, Preferred Supplier Agreements and Bidding for bulk business.
- Tap into a wide range of industry clients and markets nationally
- Assess, observe, plan and execute a growth strategy across all revenue lines
- Organise and speak at events and round table events for potential clients
- Grow, support, train, assess and encourage the office team
- Business development calls, coffee catchups, site-visits and attending industry events
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires substantial experience in a high-level Sales Manager or Business Development Manager with a strong ability to deliver quality consulting services;
- By nature, you will be a hunter; self-driven, disciplined
- Enjoy working within an autonomous work environment
- Established and accessible professional network
- Be a mature, knowledgeable sparring partner for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors
- Strong sales track record and negotiations skills
- Experience in developing new and growing existing accounts
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Possess the natural ability to lead, nurture and inspire others.
- Australian permanent resident or citizen (Ideally)
- Highly Desirable - Business Development experience from the Recruitment Sector
What you'll get in return
This role offers a generous uncapped commission structure on top of a base salary of 80-85K + Super.
What you need to do now
To apply to this outstanding opportunity, please click "APPLY NOW" and send your updated resume to Niki.DeZilva@enworld.com who will contact you within 1 business days to discuss. My phone number is (02) 9431 6517. Please also free to reach out via LinkedIn messages. I welcome all relevant connection requests!