Your new company
This innovative, multi award-winning Australian owned start-up business has a strong track record of rapid growth and have an eviable position as a national market leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity to report into a dynamic and extrodinarily successful Australian entrepreneur. You will receive extensive product training, development and be leading and supported by a motivated sales team. The work environment is fun, collaborative and transparent and you will drive revenue growth at a national level.
This National Business Development Manager position is based in Sydney CBD offices which are close to train and bus links. You will enjoy free rein to develop commercial relationships nationwide and un-capped earning potential on top of a generous base salary. This role as possibility of expanding into a National GM role depending on performance.
Your new position
As the National Sales Manager, you will be spearheading B2B corporate partnerships across four key service offerings; out-sourced payroll services, salary packaging, contract-management and full migration services. Our client provides consulting services to a wide-array of industries that include IT, Telco, Manufacturing, Banking, Insurance, Industrial and the Professional Services.
You will have a unique opportunity to dominate the Client Migration Service sector as this company is one of only two federal government approved companies to sponsor and on-hire across all white-collar skilled labor categories across all industries.
Your Day-to-day duties
This role seeks an ambitious Business Development Leader with exceptional leadership and networking skills to continue to expand an existing client and break into fresh client pools;
- Delivering solutions to a wealth of diverse clientele
- Quickly develop into an industry subject matter expert
- Negotiating Service Agreements, Preferred Supplier Agreements and Bidding for bulk business.
- Tap into a wide range of industry clients and markets nationally
- Assess, observe, plan and execute a growth strategy across all revenue lines
- Speak at events and round table events for potential clients
- Grow, support, train, assess and encourage the sales team
- Business development calls, coffee catch-ups, site-visits and attending industry events
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires substantial experience in a high-level Sales Manager or Business Development Manager with a strong ability to deliver quality consulting services;
- By nature, you will be self-driven, disciplined, enjoy working within an autonomous work environment.
- Established and accessible professional network
- Be a mature, knowledgeable sparring partner for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors
- Strong sales track record and negotiations skills
- Experience in developing new and growing existing accounts
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Possess the natural ability to lead and inspire others.
- Australian permanent resident or citizen (Ideally)
- Highly Desirable - Business Development experience from the Recruitment Sector
What you need to do now
To apply to this outstanding opportunity, please click "APPLY NOW" and send your updated resume to Niki.DeZilva@enworld.com who will contact you within 1 business days to discuss. My phone number is (02) 9431 6517. Please also free to reach out via LinkedIn messages. I welcome all relevant connection requests!