Our client offers sustainable mineral processing solutions utilising the most advanced processing equipment, and state of the art automation and systems globally.
As the Sales Manager - Filtration, your mandate will focus on meeting customers' needs whilst achieving sales, margin and new customer targets across primarily NSW.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with clients to develop strategic plans and profitable sales activities
- Continue to nurture commercial relationships with EPC companies and mine sites across NSW
- Drive site level account planning and implementation (develop road-maps, business analysis, forecasts and pipeline activity)
- Update internal CRM system on all activity
- Negotiate product solution, price and project deliverables
- Travel as and when required
- Proven relationship management experience within the mining or mineral processing industries
- A strong network of contacts of mining sites across NSW
- Proven experience in filtration and/or de-watering capital equipment sales. However related technologies such as thickeners, flotation, vibrating screens and detailed knowledge of the wet beneficiation of iron ore, Alumina, copper nickel processing knowledge is highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree)
- Sound commercial skills
- Aptitude for technical product solutions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with a proven ability to sell, negotiate and win business
You will be offered an attractive six figure salary, car allowance and a compelling bonus structure.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Matt Gorrie on 02 9431 6508, and quote Ref No MG - 1908-423341. CVs should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below. All documents are required to be sent in MS Word format.