Based in Western Sydney, our client manufactures electrical product globally. Their product solutions are innovative, and of the highest quality. With revenue exceeding $3billion globally, this role sits within a high performing team within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity in which to develop your skills and career.
- Analyse, and report on sales performance
- Support business cases and sales proposals through modelling when required
- Identify market opportunities using internal and external data and presenting these opportunities to senior sales management thereafter
- Develop sales and margin forecasts using a wide variety of data
- Make recommendations around pricing and margins
- Develop and maintain reporting to further understand any fluctuations in margins and revenue variations
- Support sales function with requests for data and information to better support business development
- 2 - 3 years sales analysis experience (open to industry)
- Sound working knowledge of Sales Force
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong internal and external relationships
- Knowledge of SAP database system and advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- High level of planning and organisational skills as well as great attention to detail essential
- Excellent time management skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
For more information on this role, please contact Rameet on 02 9431 6522 or simply click the "Apply for this job" tab.