About the Client
My client represents the connected world and provides end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to Global 2000 companies. They are a very well respected billion-dollar company and proudly support over 200 of the world's leading brands by providing cutting-edge technologies solution to help them work smarter.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client in Sydney. They are urgently looking for multiple experienced Sailpoint Consultants to support their client's key business. All roles are based in Sydney. The successful candidate will need to have the following key attributes:
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in the primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for a specific application
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues.
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has strong Identiy and Access management experience and has java code for reporting. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.