My client is a global Construction business with a proven track record in commercial infrastructure space for the last 50 years. Due to continuous growth and the ramping up of a major project, they are looking for a Safety Coordinator / Administrator to join the team ASAP on a temp to perm contract.
Supporting the Project Training Team team, the successful candidate possess outstanding communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and work pro-actively. Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with the National Safety Manager and Site Managers
- On-boarding new employees & contractors
- Coordinate inductions & training
- Managing staff qualifications & coordinating further training courses
- Data entry & Excel
- Admin and reporting relating to training schedules
- Coordinate safety audits, investigations and implement solutions to any issues
- Ensure to drive a positive safety culture for the wider team
- Coordinate, record and manage site safety KPIs
- Prepare and record monthly safety reports and statistics
You will have 2-3 years safety administration or training admin experience, ideally from a construction/engineering background. You will need to able to start immediately. You are driven, diligent & professionally presented. Finally, we are looking for someone with a good sense of humour with high levels of emotional intelligence. This is a project environment so we need a positive person with a great work ethic & a pro-active nature.
Please APPLY immediately, or if you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.