Your new company
This organization is based in the Inner Suburbs of Melbourne and a is a major provider of Aged care homes, residential villages and provider of in home nursing care.
Your new role
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, this busy, hands-on, full function role takes charge of;
- End-to-end management of the manual billing process
- Monthly raising of invoices for resident's accounts
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Managing outstanding resident debt including collections
- Process invoices and receipts
- Bank and Account reconciliations
- Assisting Resident Contracts and communicating terms
- Managing Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD)
- Setup and fee adjustments to Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP)
- Ensuring compliance with company policy and Aged Care legislation
- Liaising directly with residents and their families or guardians
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid knowledge of Aged Care (ideally Retirement Village billings) and a deep understanding of fees and compliance requirements within the sector. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential for this role and experience using Microsoft Dynamics or Epicor would be very highly regarded.
What you will get in return
This full-time permanent contract role can offer an excellent salary of between 60-70K + Super depending on level of experience. This role is close to transport links.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome so if you know anyone who could be a good fit please feel free to ask them to give me a call!