Your new company
This organization is based in Sydney's North Shore area and a is a major provider of Aged care homes, residential villages and provider of in home nursing care.
Your new role
Reporting to the Revenue Team Leader, this busy, hands-on, full function Accounts Receivable role takes charge of end-to-end contract management and billing processes. This exciting and busy hands-on role will involve;
* End-to-end management of the manual billing process
* Raising invoices, receipting and allocation of payments
* Managing outstanding debt including collections
* Process invoices and receipts * Banking and reconciliations
* Assisting Resident Contracts and communicating terms
* Managing Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD)
* Setup and adjustments to Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP)
* Ensuring compliance with legislation and contract requirements
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid knowledge of Aged Care (ideally Retirement Village billings) and a deep understanding of fees and compliance requirements within the sector. Advanced MS Excel skills are essential for this role and experience using Microsoft Dynamics or Epicor would be very highly regarded.
What you will get in return
This role can offer an excellent salary of between 65-70K + Super + Salary packaging depending on level of experience. This role is close to transport links.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to email@example.com and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome so if you know anyone who could be a good fit please feel free to ask them to give me a call!
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Sub Specialization:||AP / AR|
Your new company
Sorry, this job is no longer available