Your new company
This Not-for-Profit Disability Service provider is based in the Parramatta area.
Your new role
The Claims Officer position in a small team environment. In this busy, hands-on role you will be following up on outstanding government payment claims;
- High volume phone calls to clarify why a claim is on-hold
- Clearly explaining the amount out-standing and what it was for
- Reissuing claims
- Accurately maintaining customer's details in the system
- Identifying and followup on outstanding information
- Escalating any disputed amounts to the appropriate department
- General data entry and administration as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to demonstrate several years' recent experience working within a revenue or claims capacity for a medium sized organisation. Experience within the Health, Aged-care would be highly regarded (but certainly not essential). The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and customer engagement skills.
What you'll get in return
This temporary role offers $25-30/hr and will run for an initial 4 weeks with extensions according to performance and operational needs. The office is based close to bus links and has free parking available.
What you need to do now
To apply please apply and upload your updated resume without delay! If short-listed you will receive a call back ASAP today for an initial telephone interview.