Your new company
This organization is based in Inner-West area and a is a respected providers of Aged care homes, residential villages and provider of in home nursing care. This organization offers a progressive and dynamic corporate culture and modern specious offices.
Your new role
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, the Revenue Team Leader leads a growing team of 5-6 staff and will take charge of end-to-end contract management and billing processes. This exciting and busy hands-on role will involve;
- Management of team's overall financial performance,
- Ability to inspire and collaborate with others
- Setting and evaluating individual KPI's and team metrics
- Exception management and problem solving
- Reconciliation and revenue reporting
- Medicare, Veteran Affairs and NDIS claim management
- Ensuring a smooth billing process for the Home Care Division
- Raising invoices, receipting and allocation of payments
- Reconciliation and reporting of debtors
- Ensuring efficient collection of outstanding debt
- Process invoices and receipts, banking and reconciliations
- Month-end billing, client statement generation and reports
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid knowledge of Aged Care, In-Home Care services or Retirement Village billings and a deep understanding of fees and compliance requirements within the sector. Large ERP (such as Epicor, MS Dynamics AX or Technology One) and Advanced MS Excel skills are essential for this role.
What you will get in return
This role can offer an excellent salary of between 75-80K + Super + Salary packaging depending on level of experience. This role is close to public transport links.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome so if you know anyone who could be a good fit please feel free to ask them to give me a call!