Your new company
This organization is based in Sydney's Upper North Shore and a is a respected providers of Aged care homes, residential villages and Home Care solutions.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Revenue Manager leads a dynamics team of 5-6 staff and leads the full function billing processes. This exciting and busy hands-on role will involve;
* Operational ownership for the end-to-end billing cycle
- Managing RADs/bonds, interest and retentions
- Claiming government funding subsidies
* Leading Billings Team and coordinating cross functionally
* Reconciliations, banking, receipting and reporting
- Managing Resident payment through multiple payment channels
* Managing outstanding debt
* Raising invoices, receipting and allocation of payments
* Resident account setup and departure closings
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid knowledge of Aged Care and Retirement Village legislation and a deep understanding of fees, bonds, billing and compliance requirements within the sector. Advanced MS Excel skills and an understanding of a mid-tier Accounting System would be very highly regarded.
What you will get in return
This role offers an excellent salary of between 80-100K + Super depending on level of experience. This is a 6 month fixed term contract with potential for extension or permanency depending on performance and operational needs.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW and will contact short-listed candidates within 2 business days.
For further information about Sydney Wide Aged Care based Accountancy & Finance positions feel free to reach out to Niki De Zilva on 94316517. I am also available on LinkedIn messages.