Our client who are a global market research company within the Animal Health industry, are expanding operations within Australia and are looking for an experienced Research Manager to join the business here.
The company currently operates in over 30 countries with a large global team of research analysts, so this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a great team, with the flexibility of working from home full time.
The purpose of the role is to day-to-day-project lead of low to medium complex projects or parts of medium to high complex projects
- Create bids for proposals including designing RFPs, pricing & costs and estimating research hours.
- Design and write questionnaires and topic guides, work with Marketing Science, Weighting, Sampling on special aspects of questionnaire development as needed, preparing a code plan - normally smaller projects/standardized projects
- Support pricing development for specific elements of projects with supervision
- Using research to discover key trends in the market and trends for specific products including before and after campaigns
- Project manage smaller projects or parts of complex projects
- Deliver projects of high quality and on budget according to plan
- Work with team to design studies, edit research tools, and plan analyses and reporting.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis:
- Oversee the data collection processes, preparing study specifications, client reports, drafting questionnaires, quota monitoring, sample delivery, troubleshooting and testing.
- Test & monitor quality of data collection, procedures / instruments.
- Create tables specification, reports populating, data analysis and reporting
- Draft discussion guides, design briefing notes and reporting templates.
Technical skills & Experience
- 3+ years commercial work experience within research / data analytics industry
- Project Lead/Management experience
- Advanced in MS Office
- Basic presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor or Masters degree
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.