My client is one of the largest Banking & Financial Institutions in the world. With their presence in Australia growing, and some large projects finalised during 2018, they are looking for an energetic and driven Relationship Manager to join the Corporate Banking team in their Sydney based head office.
Reporting to the Department Head your primary purpose will be to:
- Develop relationships with existing and target customers, and identify new customers;
- Provide a point of contact for customers;
- Draft credit paper and preparing memos with recommendations on commercial/credit decisions;
- Ensuring Annual Reviews of customer's loans are carried out accurately and on time;
- Originate Loan asset, assessing the borrower, evaluating the collateral, negotiating the financial documents and finalizing the transaction;
- Act as a focal point to satisfying customer needs based on the Bank's resources
You will be tertiary/degree qualified, and have at least 3 years' experience in a Relationship function in a corporate banking environment. You are driven, diligent & professionally presented and able to communication in both English and Mandarin. You possess a broad banking systems and process knowledge and are able to proactively manage a transaction from origination to close.
If you are interested to find out more about the role and hear about what is on offer for you, please apply or call Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519.