My client is one of the largest Banking & Financial Institutions in the world. With their presence in Australia growing, and some large projects looming in 2018, they are looking for an energetic and driven Relationship Manager to join the Corporate Banking team.
Reporting to the Department Head, your responsibilities will include:
- Gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis.
- Obtaining all pre-clearances like KYC, etc. Ensure compliance of all internal and regulatory credit/other portfolio related policies e.g. preparing all reporting requirements, etc.
- Assist Director with the structuring and execution of bilateral, club, participation debt transactions
- Work as an integral part of the structure finance & Corporate Loans team, providing support where required across the team.
- Minimize risk and errors that have potential for financial and/or reputational risk to the bank;
- Provide credit analytical support including In-depth analysis of various risks, quality presentation and ensuring fast credit approval to Relationship Managers;
- Prepare internal and external presentation material;
- Provide valuable input into sector policies
- Research (customers & industries). Maintaining and disseminating research to facilitate effective risk identification and mitigation. This will include client meetings to source the required knowledge and information to make an informed recommendation.
- Maintain client relationships within the business principles and guidelines of the bank;
- Provide product support to staff members within the marketing/lending team as well as staff in terms of the project finance and PPP financing areas;
- Setup of quality credit applications in line with credit process;
- Maintain quality parameter setup for the client information. Work with other departments to review and update the data as required;
You will be tertiary/degree qualified, and have at least 3 years' experience in a Relationship function in a corporate banking environment. You are driven, diligent & professionally presented.
If you are interested please apply immediately. If you have any questions please call Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.