PLEASE NOTE - Only candidates with full working rights in Australia and local recruitment support experience will be considered.
WHO IS en world?
en world are an international recruiting agency with offices throughout Vietnam, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, India, and Australia. We employ over 600 Consultants, boast flexible work conditions and a work culture that is collaborative, non-pretentious and team centric.
- Candidate / Search Resourcer
As a Candidate Resourcer, your primary objective is to identify and nurture talent proactively (for headhunting purposes), and support the recruitment process from an administrative perspective.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate candidate and database records
- Provide effective administrative support for your direct report
- Ensure all recruitment documentation is accurately completed
- Arrange interviews, client meetings and perform other recruitment functions when necessary
- Qualify candidates
- Nurture database of aligned candidate
- Proactively identify and build talent pools using Linkedin and SEEK databases
- Write & post job advertisements, and screen applications
- Complete reference checks
- Sound administrative skills and organisational skills
- Proficiency in the use of SEEK, Linkedin (Linkedin Recruiter included)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- An investigative mind
- Disciplined, driven and relentless
- Resilient and able to converse with individuals at all levels
- Warm, outgoing and confident personality
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
Why en world?
- Flexible work conditions - Many of our staff have children and we offer the opportunity to work from home when the need arises. Our culture is outcomes focused and we support flexible work conditions.
- You will work in an environment that is autonomous and rewarding.
- An attractive salary package will be offered.
- Located in Parramatta.
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or simply contact Rameet on (02) 9431 6522 for further information.