My client, a national education and training institute requires a self-motivated, well organized and highly effective Recruitment Coordinator to join their small team. The role will involve recruiting educators for onshore and offshore positions. This is a new role due to grow in the organisation.
- Working closely with the business to understanding current hiring needs, anticipated demand and identifying opportunities for improved recruitment efficiency
- Writing adverts based on existing position descriptions, to attract the best talent
- Reviewing applications and liaising with candidates
- Coordinating interviews and assist in completing reference checks
- Create and manage candidate pipelines
- Develop talent attraction programmes
- Working hand in hand with the project manager to ensure hiring objectives are met
- You must have a minimum of 1 year recruitment experience in Australia, preferably in the education sector
- You will have experience in proactively attracting top talent using innovative methods and social media
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interviewing skills, including competency based interviewing technique (preferred)
- You will have strong time management skills
- You will have experience with utilising the best direct attraction tools as well as talent pooling and pipelining
Please push apply if you feel this is the role for you, or if you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising Corporate Services, Accounting, IT, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you find the right permanent or contract role.