- Easy CBD location
- Fast growing, award-winning company
- Python, pytest, Selenium, Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, IP routing and switching
'New role for an experienced QA engineer with high flying, ASX-listed technology company. This rapidly expanding, city based company has impeccable engineering credentials, a dominant global market share and a high commitment to ongoing R&D. Work in a collaborative, Agile environment and contribute to the development of innovative audio and video products used the world over.
Responsibilities include designing and implementing functional, performance, integration, load, and end-to-end tests at both UI (web and desktop) and API (C/C++) levels; writing manual and automation test cases using scripting skills in Python and Selenium for a wide product range; and working closely with development and project management teams. Prior R&D or software engineering experience would be helpful.
- At least two to three years in automation and manual testing
- Strong scripting and coding skills: Python, pytest, Selenium
- UI and API level testing
- Functional, performance, integration, load and end-to-end testing
- Commercial experience in networking, routing and switching (e.g. telco, IoT or wireless products)
- Initiative, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- CI experience (Jenkins, Bamboo, Teamcity or similar)
- Service virtualisation (Parasoft, CA Lisa, custom stubs, mocks)
- Atlassian tool suite, TestRail (or equivalent)
- Previous software development experience
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. Please send documents in MS Word format.
Please note that applicants without Australian permanent residency or citizenship can't be considered for this role