Your new company
This Not-for-Profit organisation is based in the Homebush area and is a respected provider of Aged Care Services including Residential, Respite Care, Retirement Living services. This Head Office position provides the wonderful opportunity ensure that quality and holistic care processes are in place to support individuals and their families in the retirement and twilight years of life.
Your new role
The Quality & Clinical Support Coordinator will take charge of Quality Assurance and Process Improvement Operations. This permanent full-time role seeks a clinically trained registered nurse with substantial experience managing risk, compliance across a wide portfolio of facilities;
- Reporting into the Head of Governance & Clinical Risk
- Championing Clinical and other Quality Assurance initiatives
- Project management and stakeholder communication and coordination
- Ensuring statutory Compliance and making recommendations
- Driving strategic, end to end process improvement initiatives
- Documenting and monitoring business processes, rules and metrics
- Investigating, auditing and resolving current or legacy issues
What you need to succeed
This role seeks a an AHPRA registered professional with considerable experience in aged care and quality management systems. You will possess outstanding communication, leadership and demonstrate strong leadership and Business Partnering within a multi-cultural cross functional context. Strong MS Excel skills and exceptional data extraction, Reporting and Analysis skills will be essential. You will need to have excellent references, Australian Permanent Residency and a clean Criminal Record.
What you will get in return
You will be joining a family friendly organization that offers flexibility in working hours, Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging, Career progression opportunities. The Salary Package for this new position will be determined according to the demonstrated level of experience, qualifications and capability.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to email@example.com and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!