- CBD location
- UI/API levels, functional/regression, manual/automation
- Python, pytest, Selenium, Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, IP routing and switching
'New role for an experienced QA engineer with listed Sydney technology innovator. This rapidly expanding, city based company has impeccable engineering credentials, an dominant global market share and a high commitment to ongoing R&D. Work in a collaborative, Agile environment and contribute to the development of next-gen, award-winning products valued by professional users worldwide.
Responsibilities include designing and implementing functional, performance, integration, load, and end-to-end tests at both UI (web and desktop) and API (C/C++) levels; writing manual and automation test cases using scripting skills in Python and Selenium (or equivalents) for a wide range of technologies; and working closely with development and project management teams. Prior experience in software engineering or in an R&D environment would be helpful, and commercial experience in networking is essential.
- At least two to three years in automation and manual testing
- Python, pytest, Selenium (or similar)
- UI and API level testing
- Functional, performance, integration, load and end-to-end testing
- Initiative, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IP networking, routing, switching
- Atlassian tool suite, TestRail (or equivalent)
- Previous software development experience
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. Please send documents in MS Word format.
Please note that applicants without Australian permanent residency or a current working visa will not be considered for this role