- Easy, CBD location; friendly, professional team
- 12 months fixed term contract
- Python, Django, IoT, REST API design, AWS, HTTP/TCP/UPnP
Be quick to secure this Python web development role with a talented R&D team building big brand consumer audio products for global markets. Working on new product development in an Agile environment, you'll enjoy a range of stimulating IoT projects that utilise your skills in Python, IP networking / streaming, and web services development.
- REST API design (with JSON or XML)
- Django, Flask, Twisted or similar frameworks
- AWS - e.g. ELB/EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, Kinesis, Aurora, RDS, S3
- HTTP, TCP, UDP
- Excellent communication skills
- Kibana/ElasticSearch, Tableau
- Analytics capture
- Design for scalability
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that this position is only open to candidates with a suitable PR/working visa or Australian citizenship