About the Client and Role
Our client, an exciting fintech startup, is in the process of pioneering a groundbreaking web platform to disrupt the financial products space, and are looking for a Python Developer to help develop on this platform. This full-time permanent position will be based at their Sydney CBD offices.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Python development
- Linux development experience
- Version control experience (i.e. Git)
- RDBMS and SQL experience
- Testing framework experience
- Experience with Microservice-based architecture (i.e. Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Experience working within an Agile and/or Kanban environment
- Tertiary degree qualified
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.