Our client is a specialised manufacturing business with a growing market and reputation. Due to this expansion they are looking for an motivated and experienced Purchasing and Procurement Officer with a solid manufacturing multi-site background to join the team and take ownership or the Purchasing and Procurement function across their 3 sites.
This is a newly created role which will see you take ownership across the procurement of raw materials, finished goods, office supplies and facilities maintenance services. You will have end to end accountability for the function with your responsibilities including:
- Raising orders, Reviewing, processing and purchasing for all sites, ensuring material is available at all times
- Coordinating and managing all suppliers, reviewing pricing and performance
- Developing and maintaining strategies ensuring delivery across all site KPI's
- Management and development of relationships with suppliers and drive price negotiations
- Initiating and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of strategies
- Database maintenance
- Ensure vendor compliance is in line with company procurement policy
Being a newly created role the ideal candidate will be confident with his own abilities and have exposure and experience with the above responsibilities, ideally from a manufacturing environment. Exposure to ERP systems and strong Excel is a plus. You will have an outstanding ability to communicate and partner with a number of different business units. The culture is fast paced & energetic so will be need to be able to cope with a busy environment. You need to be self-motivated with be ability to work autonomously and as part of a broader team.
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519