My client is an ASX listed business that has been leading a niche market in the manufacturing space for the last 50 years. With multiple manufacturing sites locally, they have a strong market share of a number of complex engineered products. Due to a restructure of the Operations Team, there is a new position available for an exceptional Project Officer to join the team.
Reporting to the Project Manager Operations, you will support both internal & external customers and help maintain the project schedule. Your duties will include:
- Daily update and maintenance of Integrated Master Schedule
- Preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence between internal and external customers
- Produce accurate, timely and well-presented documents that conform with customer and company requirements
- Events coordination for Program project management, internal and external meetings and Tollgate/Program Management Reviews
- Model flexibility and adaptability to achieve team/business objectives
- Review and authorise new and updates to manufacturing instructions (SOP's MPS and Setup Sheets)
- Manage customer change request costing/quote process
- Co-ordination of logistics activities in preparation for shipment
- Project manage implementation of configuration changes to meet customer due dates. Provide visibility of activities. Proactively identify risk impacting delivery, recommend corrective/preventative actions
- Identify and implement production initiatives reflecting cost reduction and quality improvements
- Manage Risk Issues and Opportunities (RIO) register and ensure risks are identified and managed accordingly on the program level
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years' experience in a similar role in a manufacturing or engineering environment. You will have a relevant qualification. The company has a very "real" culture, and will hire someone who is down to earth, and who can build rapport both internally & externally.
If you are interested please apply today, or if you have any questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.