About the Company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the Role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up within one of their tier 1 partners within the financial services industry. They are urgently looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience within the superannuation or financial services industries to support their client's key projects. The role is based in the Sydney CBD, and is an initial 6-month contract with high probability of long-term contract extension.
- Experience as a strong stakeholder manager, people manager and a result oriented manager is preferred
- 10 + years of IT experience, of which the majority should be in a senior project or program management role
- Experience managing large scale projects and programs, or experience in a large delivery function with large scale people management and leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of Project and Program Management practices
- Experience in the Insurance, Superannuation and Financial Industries
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification (e.g. PMI)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.