About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Project Manager with experience within the superannuation or financial services industries to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners within the financial services industry. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
- Experience as a strong stakeholder manager, people manager and a result oriented manager is preferred
- 10 + years of IT experience, of which the majority should be in a senior project or program management role
- Experience managing large scale projects and programs, or experience in a large delivery function with large scale people management and leadership experience
- Extensive knowledge of Project and Program Management practices
- Experience in the Insurance, Superannuation and Financial Industries
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- PMP Certification or other Project or Program Management qualification (e.g. PMI)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.