- Award winning, ASX-listed R&D Group
- Manage multiple streams of new software releases
- High level software, embedded software and hardware design teams
This fast growing, highly successful Australian product development group with a global customer base is seeking a talented junior PM or ambitious project co-ordinator to manage a variety of new software releases and development projects. Join a small PM group working with award winning teams of software engineers on industry leading products. This new role would suit someone with around one or two years of PM experience and several years of previous work as a software engineer.
- A Computer Science or related degree
- A software engineering background
- A recognised project management certification
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills
- Agile, audio or video engineering, SaaS (optional)
Please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507 for further information. Otherwise apply in the normal way. Australian citizenship or permanent residency is essential.