- Award winning, ASX-listed R&D Group
- Manage multiple streams of new software releases
- High level software and embedded software development
This fast growing, highly successful Australian product development group with a global customer base is seeking a talented PM to manage a a variety of new software releases and development projects. Join a small PM group working with award winning teams of software engineers on industry leading products. This new role would suit someone with around three to six years of PM experience and previous work as a software engineer.
- A Computer Science or related degree
- A software engineering background
- A recognised project management certification
- Full SDLC experience on software product development projects
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills
- Experience in a fast-paced commercial R&ED environments
Please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507 for further information. Otherwise apply in the normal way. Australian citizenship or permanent residency is essential.