Enworld Australia is partnering with our client, a global leader in the supply of raw materials to a broad range of industries. With a collection of processing plants and quarries across Australia, the business is about to embark on major capital investment across the network.
Reporting regionally to the Head of Project Management and locally to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for the development, procurement and delivery of projects across several plants in Australia and New Zealand.
Your responsibilities and experience will incorporate the following;
- Engineering - preparation of project proposals, process set up, equipment selection
- Project Execution - project timing and control, safety, from civil works through to mechanical and electrical installation
- Commercial Awareness - understanding the commercial effectiveness of projects and their return on investment
- Proven capability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel for project requirements, 30-50% of the time (ANZ)
As a degree qualified mechanical engineer, you will be able to demonstrate a minimum of seven years' experience in the successful execution and delivery of projects within a heavy manufacturing environment such as mineral processing, steel, paper or similar. You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as you will need to work across departments such as procurement, finance and operations.
The role and the business presents a fantastic opportunity for a true project professional to make their mark, with major capital investment ready, an engineer's playground awaits!
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Matt Gorrie on 02 9431 6508, and quote Ref No MG - 1906 - 419947. CVs should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below. All documents are required to be sent in MS Word format.