About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 Insurance client in Brisbane. They are urgently looking for experienced Project Manager with experience working in Insurance and Superannuation to support their client's critical project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day task management of medium-large sized engagements (10-20 team members). We are looking for the following attributes in the successful candidate:
This is a multidimensional role mandating that the candidate have the following skills:
- Planning - day to day management of the project team and managing project resourcing
- Consulting - Developing project proposals, manage and develop process for change
- Leadership - Day to day leadership of a project and delivery area; manage project team
- Financials - Manage project budgets, delivering to target margin; seek to maximise revenue
- Communications and stakeholder management - Giving status reports internally and externally
- People management - have managed resources from cross-cultural backgrounds and multiple geographies
- Vendor management - ability to manage, evaluate and conclude wide varieties of contractual agreements and business proposals from diverse spectrum of vendors and service providers.
- Experience of dealing with multiple vendors, software development and infrastructure providers.
- Extensive experience in the Superannuation, wealth management and financial services industries
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree demonstrating analytical capability is preferred
- PMI PMP® or Prince2 practitioner accreditation preferred;
- Can articulate Project Management methodology - processes, practices, team management, project delivery phases
- 10+ years managing projects for blue-chip firms/clients
- 2+ years' experience as a Project Manager in an Agile environment - Preferred
- Evidence of management of project teams of 10 or more people to successful conclusion
- Very strong experience working as a Project Manager in Insurance or Superannuation space
- Ability to turn requirements into a viable project plan and marshal resources required to deliver
This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible. If you have worked as a Project Manager in Financial Services and have managed big Superannuation projects and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens apply for this position.
En World is an Australian based IT Recruitment Agency. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands to candidates to find their ideal roles.