Your new company and role
Based in North Sydney, this leading 200M multinational company provides cutting edge integrated automation solutions to an enviable portfolio of global Blue-chip e-commerce and distributions organisations.
Reporting to the Australian Head of Finance, you will spearhead project financial management and commercial analysis for an exciting range of projects being rolled out over the Sydney and APAC Region.
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will a hands-on Analyst with substantial Project Accounting experience within a dynamic and complex setting.
This role will involve partnering strategically with the Global Head Office. Regional Counterparts. Project Managers and Engineers to;
- Ensuring that all projects and variances are delivered on time and on budget
- Coordinating regular Financial Reviews with Project Managers
- Complying with IFRS SME requirements
- Setting up Projects according to standardised processes
- Ensuring Revenue Recognition
- Assisting Project Managers with Contractual issues
- Providing in-depth analysis of cost drivers
- Prepare Group Financial and Treasury Reporting
- Preparing Annual Budgets and Quality Rolling forecasts
- ANZ Tax compliance, Treasury and regulatory reporting
- Assisting with Statutory Account Preparation
- Risk management through control of Cash flow, foreign exchange and hedging
- Assisting with APAC Regional Reporting
- Liaising with auditors as required.
You will be strong at communicating locally and internationally in an upbeat. emotionally intelligent and culturally aware manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only exercise day-to-day Financial Accounting but also provide strategic commercial insights within a highly complex project setting. Ideally you will be CPA or CA qualified or have worked extensively at a similar level within a similar IT, Logistics or FMCG project based environment.
What you'll get in return
This exciting and diverse role offers challenge, flexible work hours and a salary of $120-130K+ Super. This award-winning employer is based near North Sydney train transport links.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in clicking APPLY NOW or emailing your updated resume to . Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 24 hours to discuss. My number is 94316517. Referrals welcome!