Your new company
This Not-for-Profit organisation is based in the Western Sydney area and is a respected provider of family care Services including Residential Care, Retirement Living and Education Services. This position offers you the unique opportunity ensure that quality holistic care and processes are in place to support individuals and their families at the beginning, mid-career, retirement and twilight years of life.
Your new role
Reporting to the CEO and supporting Business Unit Managers, you will take charge of Quality Assurance and Process Improvement Operations. This role could be part-time with flexible work hours for a pure Quality Coordination Profile. It could also be full-time if you are also keen to undertake Marketing and Executive Assistant type duties;
- Partnering with Business Unit Managers
- Project management and team coordination
- Quality Assurance Monitoring and Reporting
- Championing strategic, end to end process initiatives
- Document and monitor business processes, business rules, metrics
- Budgeting, Management Reporting and Variance Analysis
- Consolidated reporting and commentary for the Board
- Systems Accounting including configuring reports
- Month and Year End processes; journals, accruals, audit
- Driving Process Changes and Improvements
- Investigating and resolving legacy issues
- Driving Marketing, Website and Social Media presence
- Assisting the CEO with Executive Assistant type duties
What you need to succeed
This role seeks a professional with considerable experience in aged or childcare, accreditation, and preferably other quality management systems. You will possess outstanding communication, leadership and demonstrate strong leadership and Business Partnering within a multicultural cross functional context.
Post-graduate qualifications or Care Management experience is highly sought. Upper-Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills and exceptional Data extraction, Reporting and Analysis skills will be essential.
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent references, Australian Permanent Residency and a clean Working With Children's Check (WWCC) and Criminal Record.
What you will get in return
You will be joining a family friendly organisation that offers flexibility in working hours, Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging, On-site Long Day care & Preschool, Career pathways and paid Education opportunities. Most importantly, you will be supporting a dynamic and astute CEO!
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!