- Easy location close to trains, parking, excellent facilities
- Suit former software or electronics engineer with PM and Program Mgmt background.
- High profile projects, classified technology - Australian citizenship essential
This mid-sized Australian division of a successful European engineering group has over thirty years' experience in the Australian market and develops state-of-the-art products sought by major Australian and international customers. This role - which has arisen due to internal promotion - will involve working closely with senior management on bids and projects, along with management of a small PM, V&V and Service teams.
You have probably worked in a well regarded Sydney or interstate technology company - e.g. Resmed, Finisar, Amazon, CISRA, Broadcom, Dolby - with early career experience in software engineering or hardware design, a solid PM background, and several years in program management. You will have an in-depth understanding of project timelines and risk factors related to the development of electronics based products, sound commercial abilities, with superior leadership, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- A Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree
- PM certifications
- A strong technical / engineering background
- Senior level project management experience in high-tech product development
- Several years in program management
- Full SDLC experience on projects involving both hardware and software engineering
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills
- Experience in a small, fast-paced commercial environment
- Australian Citizenship and eligibility for a secret (NV1) security clearance
Please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507 for further information. Otherwise apply in the normal way. All resumes should be sent in Word format.