This role requires a tertiary degree and 5+ year's relevant experience working in an Australian based government or community service provider. Candidates with relevant commercial experience will also be considered. Your business partnering skills will be highly polished and relish being the key contact for coordinating and influencing a wide variety of Directorates and Groups.
- Coordinating 3-5 staff.
- Coordinating the 10 year Resourcing Strategy
- Working with key finance, asset and HR staff
- Leading key stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Supporting the implementation of service and asset planning
- Project Management
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Monitoring and ensuring efficient budget spend
- Correspondence with internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive Business Partnering and Consultation
- Driver's license and car essential
What you'll get in return
This full-time contract role will run initially up to 6 months and pays around 100K + Super. Extentions or permanency may be possible depending on performance and operational needs. Working hours flexibility is offered.
What you need to do now
To apply please don't delay! Simply apply by submiting your updated resume. I will respond within 1 business day of application. Feel free to call Niki De Zilva on 94316517.