A world-leading organisation that has built a solid reputation as a premium provider of electrical engineering solutions for the industrial sector, our client is committed to delivering efficiency, effectiveness and aim to always exceed customer expectations.
An opportunity exists for a Production Supervisor to support production, quality, and project delivery
- Assembling, wiring, testing and inspection of Electrical components.
- Supervision and mentoring of Electrical Contractors and electrical production team
- Drive continuous Improvement and efficiencies such as 5S
- Inventory levels / stock management
- Working with both suppliers and customers
- Electrical Knowledge and an understanding of Electrical Standards and Test Methodologies
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a supervisor role preferable in an electrical manufacturing environment, cabinet's etc
- Attention to detail, analytical and numeracy skills
- Self motivated and organised
- Ability to interpret drawings
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Matt Gorrie on 02 9431 6508. CVs should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below and all documents are required to be sent in MS Word format