My client is an ASX listed business that has been leading a niche market in the manufacturing space for the last 50 years. With multiple manufacturing sites locally, they have a strong market share of a number of complex engineered products. Due to a maternity leave requirement, they are looking for an exceptional production planner/scheduler to join the team for a period of 9+ months.
Reporting to the Master Production Scheduler, you will deliver production schedules and support the manufacturing process. Your duties will encompass:
- Create sequenced schedules to consume promised unit capacity
- Design & implement process to control the manufacturing sequence
- Maintain a documented schedule policy & Master Data
- Support daily meeting with operations to review performance against schedule
- Inventory management
- Reporting of schedule related key metrics
- Process Improvement
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment. You will have a certification or qualification in supply chain, logistics, or business admin. The company has a very "real" culture, and will hire someone who is down to earth, easy going, who can slot in seamlessly with a "well-oiled machine".
If you are interested please apply today, or if you have any questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.