An exciting opportunity to join this global business, supplying electrical and electronic products to a range of industries such as manufacturing, infrastructure and energy. Their core products offer solutions in the industrial environment of power, signal and data.
As the Production Engineer, you will report to the Production Manager and be responsible for problem solving by fault finding and the development of process improvement initiatives. Your core functions within the role will incorporate the following;
- Ensuring all documentation and test cards are available for electronic products
- Building of test jigs and preparation of production drawings/test cards
- Testing of manufactured passive/active products
- Being proactive and suggesting more efficient and safer practices
- Focusing on safety and working in a safe manner
You will be a degree qualified electrical/electronics engineer with a minimum of five years' experience within a similar role. Having had relevant experience in the manufacturing of electronic products, supported by strong design and problem-solving skills will be favoured, you will be a good communicator and enjoy working in a team environment.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Matt Gorrie 02 9431 6508 and quote Ref No MG - 1903-413550. CVs should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below.