Based in the heart of Western Sydney, my client who is a leading sales and distribution company, in the leisure industry is looking for a dynamic Product Training Manager. You will partner with the sales and marketing team and senior stakeholders to align the help desk and customer facing teams with solid, up-to-date and relevant product knowledge training.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day to day design and facilitation of all product related training programs.
- Design effective training materials and development tools that support continuous learning
- Update training content continuously to suit new product requirements and enhancements
- Track training effectiveness and ensure strong KPI results
- Facilitate high quality and high impacting training sessions and learning experiences
- Train existing staff, assist in induction and on boarding process
- Organise and manage a training calendar
- Attend industry and product related events and exhibitions
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment preferable
- 3-5 years' experience in organising and running product training sessions
- Skilled in the design, development and delivery of product specific e-learning and face to face training manuals
- Excellent facilitation / presentation skills and practical performance coaching experience, to provide one to one and group training sessions
- Ability to adapt to a changing training environment and schedule (flexibility a must)
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Sound problem solving, communication and organisational skills
- A full drivers licence and own reliable car is required as this role involves extensive interstate travel
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Training or HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance , Corporate Services, IT &T, Engineering, Construction and Sales & Marketing. We can help you find the right permanent or contract role.