- CBD location, excellent culture and benefits
- Focus on definition and introduction of new PaaS products
- Market dominance, global customer base (US, Europe and Asia)
- Full product lifecycle: market analysis, prod definition, roadmapping, NPI
One of Australia's most innovative and successful R&D groups requires a talented product manager with relevant high-tech domain experience to guide development of new PaaS product offerings. Working within a small, international product management team, your specialist knowledge will secure ownership of a new, potentially groundbreaking product portfolios.
Draw on your expert experience to guide and direct entire product lifecycles from inception to delivery, including competitor and market analysis, product definition, NPI, go-to-market planning, and on-going roadmap management. Work with cutting edge software defined video (SDV), IoT and cloud connected devices technology.
- A solid background in technical product management
- Sound experience with cloud-based SaaS and preferably PaaS (or IaaS) products
- Broad technical knowledge (software engineering background an advantage - see below)
- Agile experience
- Astute commercial judgement and market knowledge
- Superior communication and negotiating skills
- Experience in fluid, entrepreneurial environments
- UI / UX design
- IP and AV networking
- IoT devices
- Embedded and general purpose platforms, hardware and FPGAs
This is a unique opportunity to manage an innovative product line developed by a world-class engineering team at the top of its game. For further details please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507 or simply apply online. Please send all documents in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates with Australian PR, citizenship, or a current, long-term business visa can be considered for this role.