A fantastic opportunity to become part of a global business focusing on the supply of equipment and full turnkey solutions into the mineral processing industry.
As the Product Designer/Drafter, you will report to the Director of Product Management and be part of a larger team focusing on the development of product design and drafting activities. The role is varied and will include the following responsibilities;
- Create project-specific design solutions
- Support business line R&D and product development activities by collaborating on new innovative product designs
- Create new parametric SolidWorks models
- Create proposal drawings and packing lists
- Maintain and improve existing product 3D models, DriveWorks models and documentation
You will require a minimum 5 years' design/drafting experience in mining, construction or heavy industry, with a general knowledge in steel design, welding, gear design and hydraulics. You will be a Solidworks specialist with demonstrable skills in 3D modelling and detailing. The role will incorporate the ability to travel locally and internationally when required.
If you are looking for a compelling and varied role, this could be the start to the new year you are after!
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Matt Gorrie on 02 9431 6508, and quote Ref No MG - 1618 - 408498. CVs should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below. All documents are required to be sent in MS Word format.