My client is a global product company and has a reputation of being ahead in the technology and is famous for looking after their employees and providing them with excellent tools and technologies to work with. An urgent hardware technician position has just become available in their Sydney office with interviews scheduled for next week. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in a hands on technical printer repair role
- Excellent diagnostic and trouble shooting skills
- Logical thinking
- Diagnose and repair company's range of hardware products (printers, scanners, projectors) covered by warranty, quote and repair chargeable jobs
- Refurbish modules and printer Mechanisms
- Sort and discard non repairable items sent in by Authorised Service Agents
- Book in and store repairable items
- Refurbish/QA product returned from demonstration
- Comply with company's policies and procedures.
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has wants to be a part of a great company with excellent culture and has experience in either of the following: Electronics; hardware; printer; scanner; projector
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.