My client is a global IT business with a proven track record in providing core software, technology services & digital solutions to the housing sector. Due to continuous growth and the ramping up of a major project, they are looking to add a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant to the business. This is a high energy & busy environment, so we're looking for someone to compliment this team.
This position will be responsible for both pre-sales activities as well as the roll-out and customer engagement for the housing management system
- Own the pre-sales environment and maintain the capability for demonstration across all products
- Respond to RFT's and any technical specifications as required by the customers procurement process
- Assist the Sales Team through the delivery of effective, scenario-based product demonstrations
- Participate in sales campaigns by liaising closely with marketing to ensure all events and collateral are fully staffed and organised.
- Contribute towards the ongoing development of demonstration scenarios, processes, scripts and data
- Implement, configure, and install software in accordance with the client's requirements
- Provide onsite consultancy, services and support
- Provide feedback and documentation to internal departments
- Deliver presentations & demonstrations to customers
- Assist with the development of new training courses & product development
- Housing systems & market experience
- Professional customer facing skills both in formal presentations and informal meetings
- Extensive knowledge of the Housing Market
- Working knowledge of a range of Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, Power Point, Project etc
- Knowledge of SQL / MS SQL Server 2008 / 2012 and IIS 7
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to inform and persuade others
Please APPLY today, or for a confidential discussion please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.