Your new company
This global market leader or bespoke automated warehouse and solutions provides cutting edge technology to a range of major high value projects.
Your new position
The Sales Engineer position works closely with the NSW Sales Manager to provide quality Automation Needs Analysis and technical expertise in the pre-bid, proposal, estimation and closing phase of the sales process.
As an automation expert, you will utilize your exceptional communication skills to develop strong relationships with both customer and suppliers to ensure that each project offers outstanding system solutions, presented at a competitive price. Your day-to-day duties will include;
- Customer Liaison, assessing needs and negotiating viable technical solutions
- Conveying solutions to improve and add-value to customer's current operations
- Tendor, Bids, Estimation and Proposal preparation and follow up
- Highlighting required solution, engineering capabilities, price and integration
- Ensure pricing strategy is aligned to strategic objectives
- Evaluating automated warehouse and logistics solutions
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Engineering, Finance and Operations
- Engaging in a global sales strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Engineering qualifications (Mechanical preferred but Electrical is also fine)
- Proven Sales Engineering experience within a complex automation setting
- Strong track record and negotiations skills;
- Ability to priorities in a highly technical and dynamic environment
- Strong background in automated handling systems or the capital goods industry
- Develops and maintain relationships cross functionally
- Experience developing new and existing accounts
- Comes up with innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a mature sparring partner for colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Living in Sydney and able to travel to customer sites as required
- Australian permanent residency (Ideally)
What you'll get in return
This Sales Engineer position is based in modern, North Sydney offices. Global, state-of-the-art training, development and leadership support. The potential to work on interesting, high value and high prestige clientele and suppliers.
What you need to do now
To apply to this outstanding opportunity, please click "APPLY NOW" and send your updated resume to Niki.DeZilva@enworld.com who will contact you within 2 business days to discuss. My phone number is (02) 9431 6517. In initial instance, please feel free to reach out via LinkedIn messages. I welcome all relevant connection requests!