We represent a heritage listed national treasure! As a business, they are considered both an icon and tourism magnet nationally. This role forms an integral part of the organisations vision and strategy moving forward.
As the PR Manager, you will undertake the following responsibilities.
* Report on results, impact and performance of all media and PR events/activity
* Take full carriage of all event management activity (media events included)
* Leverage your network of PR/Media contacts for the purpose of raising brand awareness
* Stakeholder relationship management (both internal and external)
* Proactively identify and source PR partnership opportunities
* Mange internal comms
* Event Management for media events - from concept/ideation to execution and reporting
* Development of reporting on ROI for all media, PR, events etc
* Demonstrated success fulfilling a similar role in AN INHOUSE CAPACITY
* Events and project management experience
* Exceptional stakeholder management experience
* Outstanding communication skills
* Crisis Communications experience
* Strong network of industry contacts in which to leverage
* Creative, ideas person who is happy to work autonomously and confidently
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet directly via (02) 9431 6522 for further information.