Paid Search Specialist (PPC)
Western Sydney Suburbs
- Do you want to work close to home? Get your work/life balance back?
- Do you have experience with Google Ads?
- Ready to take the next step in your career?
- Want to join Western Sydney's fastest growing agency?
- Plus have the potential to gain a share in company profits!
If you said yes to all the above, please read further. We might have the right opportunity for you.
We're looking for a someone passionate about paid search to join the Digital Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible to build and optimize campaigns across platforms like Google AdWords.
The role is available due to recent client acquisitions and growth. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in search platforms, but also be comfortable looking at numbers to analyse performance and suggest changes to the program.
- Devising the strategies for client campaigns
- Undertaking keyword research and ad copy creation
- Analysing data and implementing budget and bid strategies
- Setting up & managing Remarketing & Display campaigns
- Budget management & forecasting, with the ability to easily adapt to changes in demand
- Working with our developers to create PPC landing pages
- A/B split testing
- Ongoing optimisation of accounts, including but not limited to search query reporting, creating automated rules and strategic bidding
- Preparing monthly reports
Your Attributes Are:
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about the digital marketing industry
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
- 6 months - 4 years' PPC experience, including on-going implementation and reporting
- Proven experience with end-to-end management of PPC campaigns
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools - Google Analytics as an example
What's in it for you?
- A rewarding place to work - friendly and knowledgeable leadership team
- Great location - close to gyms, shops, restaurants. Parking available and right next to the T-way
- Casual workplace setting - leave your frocks and 3-piece suits at home (unless you're going to a client meeting)
- Amazing work-life balance - early finishes every Friday, paid monthly half days (used at your discretion), additional annual leave after 1 year of employment
- Flexible & fun working environment - flexible work times, work from home opportunities, office Foosball, greenery, Nintendo, kitchen supplied with food, drinks & coffee.
- Individual training budget to further your development
- Regular team events & drinks, monthly team lunches, gift vouchers, prizes, birthday wheel and more.
If this sounds like a match, please submit your CV today clicking on the APPLY button. For a confidential chat, you can reach Felipe Gamez on 02 9431 6549.
Equal Opportunity Employer - women and minorities are encouraged to apply.