About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced Business Analyst in Auckland for one of their enterprise Telecommunications clients to support their key business operation. Please note that while this role is in Auckland, the client is willing to hire candidates from Australia who are willing to work in New Zealand. The successful candidate will need to have the following skills for the role:
- Experience in technologies such as ETL, SAP BO, Power BI, SQL, PL/SQL, Big Data, AWS Cloud, S3 and Redshift.
- He should have good understanding on Call Center Data and KPI's such as NPS, AHT, Service Level, FCR, RPC
- Must have hand-on experience in end-to-end Data and Analytics implementations like ETL, BI, Big data, cloud.
- Capable to understand/articulate business insights across industry vertical/horizontal to design/architect robust technical framework
- Conduct business due-diligence activities to identify analytics led opportunities for transforming business
- Capable to leverage understanding of systems and processes in order to identify existing challenges and extract insights from existing data conceptualizing right design methodology to ensure quality solution
- Must have past experience in implementation across ETL, BI, Big Data and Cloud infrastructure-based solutions.
- Must be capable to conduct effort estimation, resource allocation, risk assessment activity and address technical challenges across industry vertical/horizontal.
We are looking for a Solution Architect with excellent telecommunication experience and excellent ETL and Business Intelligence experience. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above-mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525