About the Business
An international minerals processing company with sustainable business principles throughout the entire organisation.
About the role
A Plant Manager's position is available at one of their regional sites in New South Wales.
- Manage daily operations of the site including production, maintenance and SEQ
- Supported by the engineering team to manage site capital expenditure projects within budget and on time
- Representing the company's interest in the local area
- Implementation of continuous improvement at the site
Benefits and perks
- Inspiring company values and working culture
- Career development and progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary education
- Min. 8 years of experience in a management/supervisory position in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to manage projects and drive to completion
- Good people management skills with effective communication across all business functions
- Strong team player with ability to find long term solutions to proactively solve problems
- Very good command of English (verbal and written)
- Proof of right to work in Australia
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Matt Gorrie on 02 9431 6508, and quote Ref No MG - 1907 - 422541. CVs should be submitted by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
Applications to close by 5:00 pm 30 August 2019