About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Pega Principal Lead Systems Architect to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Sydney CBD offices.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience delivering Pega projects
- Experience in DCO, enterprise architecture design, class structure design, data modelling, and process flow design
- Certified Pega Lead System Architect (Part 1 and 2)
- Experience in performing gap analysis of business requirements and OOTB features
- Experience in effort estimation
- Experience leading medium to large teams and enforcing Pega Best Practices & guardrails across the development teams
- Exposure to at least a few of the Pega Strategic Applications, such as Pega Customer Service, Pega Marketing, or Pega Industry specific applications
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and Declarative Processing features
- Experience in PRPC Integration services
- Experience implementing rule utility Functions
- Experience with reporting rule types
- Core Java experience
- Experience in J2EE (desirable)
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply. For a confidential discussion, please contact the National IT Candidate Manager, David Pace-Feraud on 02 9431 6549.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.