Your new company
This Australian owned company has a long track record of providing nationwide staffing solutions within the Civil, Infrastructure, Construction and Mining sectors. Due to growth of the organization, we are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join a medium sized team who are based in the Blacktown office on a permanent full-time basis.
Your new role
You will support the Payroll Manager in full function payroll and on-billing duties including;
- Processing pay details and timesheets (Personally managing weekly payroll and on-billing for up to 1-200 contract staff),
- Responding to payroll and billings related enquires via phone, e-mail & face-to-face.
- Input of daily and weekly timesheets for processing while adhering to EBA and AWU award rulings
- Allocation of additional shifts & altering allocations
- Liaising with the Allocations/Bookings department to ensure all timesheets were received, allocated & accurate
- Creation and editing of invoices as well as managing client invoice inquiries
- Processing workers' compensation and deductions such as; training, salary sacrifice, child support & SDRO garnishees
- Management of employee records including superfund set-up & completion of tax file number declarations
- Updating customer & staff master data
- Cross training with other members of staff and providing general team assistance when required.
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with streamlining systems & processes.
- Printing, scanning & electronic filing of timesheets & payroll/billing paperwork
- Payroll inbox management, general filing & data management duties
- Develop/Update froms, detailed work instructions & process guides
- Liaising with Payroll Manager & CFO to ensure pay and billing runs are accurate & executed smoothly
What you will need to succeed
If you thrive on operating in an exciting, hands-on fast paced environment then we want to hear from you! You will pride yourself on hitting deadlines and providing fast turn-around for client queries. You will systems savvy and confident navigating a mid-tier or cloud based time & attendance/billing and finance system. You will be an team player with a fantastic communication skills a & "Can-do" mindset.
What you will get in return
You will be offered a permanent opportunity with a supportive learning and development culture. The salary for this position will be determined according to the depth of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
Please upload your resume by clicking "apply now". Please submit your resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 02 9431 6517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages to handle queries.