Your new company
This Sydney Northern Beaches based organisation has a long track record of providing excellent levels of community support. Due to systems upgrades, we are currently seeking 2 experienced Christ 21 Payroll Specialists to join their finance team on a 6 month contract full-time basis.
Your new role
You will working a team setting to support the Payroll Manager whilst they are on 6 month project secondment in full function payroll capacity including;
- Leading more junior team members
- Processing pay details, timesheet, ensuring award compliance
- Responding to payroll related enquires via phone, e-mail and face-to-face.
- Input of daily and weekly timesheets for processing while adhering awards
- Allocation of additional shifts and altering allocations
- Liaising with Managers to ensure all timesheets were received, allocated and accurate
- Pay and leave related reconciliations
- Processing workers' compensation and deductions such as; training, salary sacrifice, child support and garnishees
- Updating staff master data
- Cross training with other members of staff and providing general team assistance when required.
- Assisting the Finance team with streamlining systems and processes.
- Printing, scanning & electronic filing of timesheets & payroll/billing paperwork
- Assisting with audits and project work
- Develop/Update forms, detailed work instructions and process guides
What you will need to succeed
If you thrive on operating in an exciting, hands-on fast paced environment then we want to hear from you! You will pride yourself on hitting deadlines and providing fast turn-around for client queries. You will systems savvy and confident using Chris 21 or similar Payroll and Roster Time & Attendance Systems.
What you will get in return
These 2 x positions pay 65-90K + Super and includes leave and statutory benefits. There is plenty of on-site parking available.
What you need to do now
Please upload your resume by clicking "apply now". Please submit your resume prior to calling Niki De Zilva on 94316517 to discuss. Niki is also available on LinkedIn Messages to handle queries.