My client is a multinational with a proven track record in their niche market for the last 50 years. Due to continuous growth and the ramping up of a major project, they are looking to add a Payroll Officer to the business. This is a high energy & busy environment, so we're looking for someone to compliment this team of four.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will be geared towards partnering the HR & Finance business units & project teams. You'll be working in a team responsible for:
- Fortnightly & Monthly payroll for over 900 staff across ANZ
- Handling employee queries in a timely and professional manner
- On-boarding new employees and maintain records
- Process terminations and payouts in line with Enterprise Agreement Awards
- Calculating leave, entitlements, and super
- General ledger and periodic reporting
- Process & system improvements
- Time & attendance
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of large payroll systems and functionality
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A mature mind set and approachable nature
You are driven, diligent & professionally presented. Finally, we are looking for someone with a good sense of humour with high levels of emotional intelligence. This is a project environment, so we need a positive person with a great work ethic & a pro-active nature.
Please APPLY immediately, or if you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.